Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

May 29, 2009

LETTER TO LAUREN LONDON....


Hey L...

You don't mind if I call you that? You are without a doubt, "A FRIEND IN MY MIND." Since you have that status, I feel I can talk to you about anything.

I want to let you know I am VERY, Very, VERRRRYYY disappointed in you! I'm disappointed but NOT mad at you. I understand that you may or may not have been trying to solidify a financial future for yourself, I just wish you would have gone about it a different way.

I'm disappointed because I thought you were different from other girls and kept your legs closed for whorish guys but you proved me and everybody else wrong. If the rumors are TRUE and you are indeed pregnant with Lil Wayne's umpteenth BASTARD, then you are just like any other hood rat chick from the hood. You may be better looking than most(you are still FINE AS HELL TO ME) but you are DEFINITELY just a stupid as any other chick in the hood. Please, please, please don't take offense. We're friends so we should be able to be honest with how we real, right?!

Yea he is a multi-platinum rapper who has tons of money BUT how could you bear having sex with him? The picture of that in my head made me throw up a little bit in my mouth. Add to the fact he is UGLY that he has several baby mama's all around receiving a percentage of his income. But the craziest thing is....READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY...Wayne just had a baby boy with some other chick named Sarah from Ohio. This was less than 6 months ago.

I know I may sound old fashioned and shit but for a very attractive, somewhat famous, decent actress in her PRIME, what in the world made you decide to get knocked up by Lil Wayne (and not get rid of it)? Even if you never made it to the Hallie or Nia Long status, you still could have hooked a professional athlete or politician (you are that beautiful).

Maybe you do want to be like Toya(the ex-wife) and live off your child support and party while you are still young!?

In closing, I want you to know you are still my girl and I will still love your movies (if you continue to act)but you have lost some respect that I had for you. Also, GOD HOPE you have a little boy because we can see what any female product of Little Wayne looks like so if you have a girl child, hopefully she will take after YOU.

PS. If you had to get pregnant by a rapper, why not TI. The baby would have been GOOD LOOKING!

Good luck in the future...

Your Disappointed Fan

No comments: