Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

June 19, 2009

GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER....FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

1) Favorite object in your room? My big California King Bed

2) Have you ever smoked heroin? Nah, not cool at all

3) Do you own guns? No but I'm interested in getting one

4) If you could have lunch with someone dead or alive who would it be?

My grandparents

5) What is your favorite food? Chicken-Fried, Baked, Jerk, Brown Stewed

6) Last person you kissed? I don't kiss and tell

7) Favorite song? Right now, "Futuristic Love"

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange/Passion fruit Juice

9) Can you do push-ups? Over 50 back to back

10) Can you do a chin up? Maybe...Never try

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Kenneth Cole Watch

12) Do you like blue cheese? On Salads and in dressings

13) What is your bagel of choice? Everything with vegetable cream cheese

14) What is one thing you like about yourself? Comfortable with who I am

15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Overly mean

16) What's your middle name? Thomas

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
What are we eating for dinner, I'm dreading the drive, What's Going On In American!!!?
18) Name 3 things you bought today? An oil change and that's about it SO FAR

19) Name 3 -5 drinks you drink regularly?

Lemonade, Orange Juice, Protein Shakes, Passion fruit Juice, Mango Juice

20) Current worry? What the future holds...too much uncertainty

21) Current hate right now? Economy

22) Current wish? Fortitude to endure right now what I can not control

23) How did you bring in the New Year? In church

24) Where would you like to be right now if you could choose? Exactly what I'm doing, expressing my thoughts

25) Name three people who will complete this? Hopefully people who read my blog

26) What CD is in your player or car right now?

A mixed CD featuring Money, RiRi, and others...

27) What shirt are you wearing right now? White T-Shirt

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO...Maybe...I don't know

29) Can you whistle? Like a PROP

30) Favorite color? Blue...any shade

31) Would you be a pirate?

Only if I can rape and pillage the really, really rich...(a joke)

32) Where is your cell phone? On charge to my left

33) Do you like the cold or the hot weather?

Hot...Spring and Summer hot

34) Do you sleep on the right or left side of the bed?

Right side of MY bed, left side of the "Other" bed

35) What's in your pocket? I don't have pockets on these basketball shorts

36) Last thing that made you laugh?

Two gay guys at Firestone selling stolen women's shoes out of the truck of a Ford Explorer

37) Best bed sheets growing up?

Super Mario Brothers or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

38) What is your favorite candle scent? Breeze or Beachy Scents (color blue)

39) Do you love where you live?

Yes and No. I'm thankful I own my home, tired of my subdivision

40) How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

41) Who is your loudest friend? Tracey

42) How many dogs do you have? 1

44) What is to your left? A wall

45) What is your favorite movie?

Steel Magnolias and Boyz in the Hood (I know)

46) What is your favorite tv show?

Chopped, Next FoodNetwork Star and TopShelf

47) What sport do you prefer to watch on tv? Track and Field, Football

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to? Brazil

49) What were you doing at midnight? Watching TV or getting ready go out

50) First thought after you woke up this morning?

Thank You Lord For Allowing Me To See Another Day

No comments: