Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

October 30, 2009

NEW RESPECT FOR THE GOOD GIRL....AND SHE'S KILLING THE PICS




Teyana Taylor set the record straight about her relationship with Chris, her virginity and Perez Hilton calling her a dumb bit*h.

On Chris:
Chris is my brother. I’ve always said that. People say a lot of things about me and I’m like I’m only 18. Really??? Is it that serious? People have said I was gay and all type of stuff. Yeh some bloggers, well not really bloggers, but the commenters have said that about me. How can I be gay if I’m still a virgin?

On being a Virgin:
The one thing people can never say is that I’m a hoe. I have a purity ring. The only time you get in trouble is if you attempt to do something. If you’re laying up on a boy then something is going to happen. So I just keep my legs closed until I am ready for that. I can’t have a boyfriend because the only thing they want to do is have sex. I don’t want no fingers up there, no penis, nothing!!! Uh uh (shaking her head no).

On Perez Hilton calling her a dumb bit*h
A while back I took up for Chris Brown and got called a dumb b*tch by Perez Hilton. I mean that was crazy. He got mad because I wouldn’t respond back to him. He just wanted the publicity and he is not gonna get it on my back. I took up for Chris because he was my friend and my brother even before the Rihanna stuff. I’m not gonna leave him because he made a mistake

No comments: