Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

November 16, 2009

LA REID AND PEBBLE'S SON, YOUNG AARON GET PUT ON BLAST....NOT A GOOD LOOK....





Well, I don’t know L.A. Reid’s son Aaron Reid, but another pissed jump off emailed the above pic to Worldstar Hip Hop of Aaron sleeping in a hotel room with his wee wee sticking out of his pants.

Since this is a family-oriented blog, I won’t post the pic. But I’m sure others have so it shouldn’t be too hard to find.

heres what she said ”

I want to stay anonymous, but i met Aaron Reid recently in Miami. I know you
may have some sort of connect on him, but anywayyzz…… He was cocky as
hell, but i still agreed to have sex with him. After 10 minutes he was out
and left me disappointed!!!!!!! So PLEASE put this asshole on BLASST!!!!
Attached is a pic of his LITTLE wee wee hanging out his PJ’s!!!!

Thanks,
Ms. Anonymous”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rotf dead omg lllllllmmmmmaaaaooo tooooo funny