Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

May 5, 2011

THAT DAMN TAMAR....(GOLD DIGGING AT IT'S BEST)





Public perception is that you are in a loveless marriage and that you are only with your producer husband, Vince, for personal gain. What do you say to those naysayers?

Absolutely ridiculous! I find it highly offensive because me and my husband dated each other for seven years, but we’ve only been married for [a little more than] two years. I mean, who’s gonna be with someone just ’cause they got some money and be miserable? I ain’t doing that! If I didn’t love my husband for who he is, then why do I want to work and have my own career? That doesn’t even make any sense. Me and Vince are regular. Some days we cool, some days we want to pull each other’s hair out, but that’s real life because [two people] are not going to agree on everything. It also depends on what your definition of love is, it’s different things for different people. Some people think hugging and kissing someone in public all the time is love, but when Vince told me [thatsthetruth.com], it was out of love because he didn’t want me looking crazy, throwing temper tantrums without understanding that there’s an order to things in this business.

Wait a minute… She dated THAT guy from seven years before he put a ring on it??? He musta really wanted to make sure she wasn’t a gold digger!!!

No comments: