Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

February 12, 2012

ONE PERSON'S OPINION ON THE PASSING OF WHITNEY HOUSTON....S. BURKES

Im finding it very hard to be in mourning for Whitney Houston, i understand that her death is tragic, regarding those left behind, but i am more disappointed in her choices to be so reckless than i am saddened that she's gone. I feel no empathy for her rather apathy because she was so selfish. RIP are not my wishes for her, her daughter is w/o a mother and her mother w/o a child and ray J without a mate because she chose substances over sustenance. A very talented women named Key, posted a beautifully written reflection regarding life, death and Whitney Houston. I must say her words were beautiful and have prompted me to be more respectful of death as a whole but I lost Whitney back in 97 and mourned the death of who I knew her to be 15 years ago.

No comments: