Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

February 17, 2012

WORDS OF WISDOM...

Recognizing Things For What They Are NOT What I Want Them to be

I wrote a piece a few months back called “We Want it to Be ONE WAY…But Its The Other Way” and it was that point in this past year that I had to learn to recognize things for what they were right in front of me. I can only live in what is happening today. One can want or wish for something but the only way we can have real control is be recognizing what is going on at this present time. You have look at people and situations and see them for what they are. When you really take into account what they are you can decide what decision to make. I felt myself many times wishing for people and things to be a certain way and it blinded me in my decision-making. The only thing you can do is control your decisions and how can you can control the decisions if you don’t look at the facts and not hyperbole.

No comments: