Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

April 18, 2012

WHAT SHE SAID....MISS JIA FROM MISSJIA.COM

On last night’s episode of Basketball Wives, Evelyn Lozada’s assistant, Nia Crooks, went for Jennifer Williams’ dome. Now of course, we knew about this weeks ago as reports surfaced stating that Crooks filed a police report against Williams, claiming that she stole some house keys from her. After the finger smashing and possibly scripted melee, Jennifer took to her blog to let you suckas know that she’s too much of a f-cking lady for the bull crap! I will never forget that day at the racetrack, I didn’t go there to fight so that was the last thing I expected to encounter. All I remember was the nonsense that took place. The assistant/gofer decided to be in full action with her monkey see monkey do self as she snuck a slap from behind. You are a coward if you catch me off guard while sitting down and not to mention a bully! Now, I’m no Harvard graduate or anything but when I watch the above video, the first thing that comes to my mind is Damn, Jen! You saw this chick walk around that long ass table to come for you and you STILL didn’t get up, just in case?? What in the hell did Jen think Nia was making that trip around that big table for? To compliment her on her contacts and luxurious weave? I think that rather than blogging and trying to be a lady on a show where drama and cattiness is the common denominator in this show’s entertainment, she should try sticking up for herself just a little bit or else ‘sneak attacks’ like these will become all too familiar. If you don’t like being a part of the madness, I suggest you find another job or marry up cuz girl…… ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS Read More: Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… « Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… http://missjia.com/#ixzz1sOxlOvSA

No comments: