Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

July 3, 2012

FRANK OCEAN IS GAY....WELL NOT OFFICIALLY....


“Frank has also opened up about his sexuality on the album, we think it’s brave and admire him for being so honest and sharing such a personal aspect of his life through his music,” Max wrote on her website ThisIsMax.
“On the songs ‘Bad Religion’ ‘Pink Matter and ‘Forrest Gump’ you can hear him sing about being in love and their are quite obvious words used like ‘him’ and not ‘her’.”
“In the world we live in now we can’t see this being an issue or why it should be?? But we do commend him for not continuing a facade and conforming to what a Hip Hop so called rule book expects, we say live your life and be yourself.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
my webpage - camo shorts