Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

July 11, 2012

RELATIONSHIP FILES....SHOULD YOU APOLOGIZE....


“I’m sorry if I ever caused you any pain”. These 8 words popped up on my text messages last week. I didn’t recognize the number, but I didn’t have to. I knew who it was from. I knew why he was saying I’m sorry. I knew that I was not going to reply back.
After years of holding animosity, the text message actually brought closure. Closure I didn’t even know I wanted. Maybe apologizing for your romantic crimes is a good idea? When break ups get messy, people get hurt. Would it be that hard to make amends and let the person know you really felt bad for the way you treated the?
Do you ever regret the way you ended things with someone? Do you feel bad about how you handled situations in the past? Do you think you should apologize to the person?
Has an ex ever reached out to you to apologize for hurting you? Do you think it is appropriate to respond? Would you forgive them?
By Wise Diva, Misadventures in Atlanta Dating Blog

No comments: