Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

October 14, 2012

I AM NOT YOUR EX....FROM THE WISE DIVA...


Full disclosure: I just received the coolest book about men to review. I mean, it is literally chocked full of revealing things about the male mind – appropriately titled, “WTF are Men Thinking?”

Admittedly, the title alone won me over. I couldn’t wait to dig in to get a glimpse of what 250,000 men think on topics that women are curious about. One question that struck a nerve with me almost instantly: “Does he compare me to her?”.

Now, listen fellas. Here is my PSA: A lot of women have to deal with their own insecurities from time to time. If you constantly compare us to your last chick or bring up your first wife, there will be problems.
Have you ever had this issue? If someone compares you to their ex, does that mean they are still in love with them?

Is it natural to compare your last relationship? When do you think it is appropriate to do so, and in what context?

By Wise Diva, Misadventures in Atlanta Dating Blog

No comments: