Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

October 29, 2012

WHAT SHE SAID.....ZOE SALDANA.....

Zoe Saldana says black actresses who complain about lack of opportunities in Hollywood should get off their butts and stop complaining because America has a black president.

We have a Black president right now,” the actress said in her Ebony cover story. “So why the f— would I sit down and talk about how hard it is for Black women in Hollywood when there’s a Black president in my country?”

And it’s that attitude she says that helps her land her movie roles. “When I go after a part, [people] better watch their backs,” she says. “Not because I’m going to crush everybody, but because I’m going to give the best that I can because I strive for excellence. When you don’t get a part, it is for a reason, and these pieces will fall into place soon.” source

LMAO Is she really this short sighted and completely out of touch? She really needs to be called out on her bullshit.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/62508145.html#ixzz2AiXkMHXO

No comments: