Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

November 1, 2012

CAN I DATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON....

One of our readers, who is new to Atlanta, emailed me to get the MIA blog’s opinion about juggling dates. She has few friends in the city and has decided to do a little online dating. So far, she has met a few good men that have great potential. The trouble is, she doesn’t want to narrow it down right now.

They are all actively pursuing her and expressing interest in something serious. It’s a great problem to have, no! While she tries to figure out her best option, she is feeling a little guilty about dating so many guys at one time. She asks, “Can I date more than one guy? Should I let them know they aren’t the only one I am seeing?”
Personally, I like to go by the Golden Rule, do unto others. Would I want to know if there were multiple women jockeying for time with the same guy? (I would). What do you guys think?

Does it bother you when the person you are actively dating is seeing other people? At what point would you expect to be the only one?

If a guy finds out that there is another man interested in the same woman, do they usually back off or step up their efforts?
By Wise Diva, Misadventures in Atlanta Dating Blog







No comments: