Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

November 9, 2012

WHAT SHE SAID...MISS KENYA "SHADY" MOORE....FORMER MISS USA.....


First of all, I wouldn’t need personal security if Cynthia didn’t recruit randoms via Craig’s List or Twitter.

Secondly, it’s obvious Cynthia does not read, watch television, and has been under a rock when I exploded on the scene years ago. I made history being crowned the second black woman to win Miss USA and I was fifth place in The Miss Universe pageant.
Let me refresh hers or anyone else’s sluggish memory… If you don’t know, you better ask somebody.
I’m also that girl whose been on the covers of and modeled for over 30 magazines from Essence to Real Health to Maxim magazine. In fact, the very audition she held for the Jet Magazine Beauty of the Week, I was chosen as a Jet Beauty. I also have a Jet Magazine cover.

Do you have a Jet Magazine cover, Cynthia? NO, you don’t.

Additionally, I’m that girl who has had multiple endorsements including my very own Pantene hair commercial, print ads, cosmetic campaigns, as well as numerous fashion layouts. Yep me.

However, models usually retire around 30-years-old. Even though Cynthia is a beautiful woman, at 45, maybe Cynthia should retire her dusty old wigs and worn out makeup brushes that are just as worn out as her welcome mat from the modeling industry.

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/11/09/kenya-moore-throws-shade-at-cynthia-bailey-sheree-whitfield/#ixzz2BlkXi200

No comments: