Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

January 9, 2013

WHAT HE SAID.....SHAWTY LO ON 11 KIDS BY 10 BABY MOMMAS....A MESS.....

I take care of all my kids… Outta all the 10 baby mamas, I just have problems outta one. That’s it. She has two kids by me, and she feel like I’m supposed to do more for her kids, and she don’t wanna work. She just want me to straight take care of them, but it’s all love. I handle it… It’s a lot of fathers don’t take care of one; I gotta deal with 11. I gotta deal with nine girls and two boys.

I came to be one of the largest drug dealers to come from Atlanta, Bankhead area and I started havin’ kids. When the money came, a lot of women came. Once you feel like a girl was your girlfriend or whatever, the rubber probably came off. They wouldn’t have an abortion. They used to take the money and run with it, and they’d have a baby by the most popular guy in the street, and that’s how I had all them kids.

Read More: Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… « http://missjia.com/#ixzz2HVGQKvlY

No comments: