Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

March 28, 2013

HE MIGHT BE GAY BUT HIS MONEY ISEN'T....INTERESTING READ.....

Lately I have been hearing a lot of speak about "that n**ga gay from fellow teammates and friends about a baller. Now we are thinking to ourselves "he is too fine to be gay, his homeboy/teammate probably just hating", or you think to yourself "why he talk to so many girls if he gay?" The answer is simple, he is bi-sexual and is talking to numerous females to cover up the fact that he may be gay in fear of what might happen to him if he comes out publicly about his love for penis.

You can't possibly think that everyone who plays in the NFL, NBA, and MLB are straight. You know you have a fruitcake out the bunch here and there. Down-low brothers come in every shape and form and have some of the manliest occupations (construction worker, policeman, ball player, military, etc.) But don't go assuming that its completely true when someone accuses someone of being gay, just observe and pay close attention to his tendencies to be gay. 
 I have come across my share of gay men who swear to the man above they are not gay but after one experience I had, there is no denying that the guy I thought was straight is gay. Now this was very slutty of me, but I am sure we have all had a slut moment before but this is a real big slut moment for me. I was involved in a three-some with a guy who plays for the Minnesota Vikings and a guy from the Miami Dolphins. I was sexually involved with the guy from the vikings for over a year and was kinda digging him (rare). We went to a strip club one night in miami with his friend from the Dolphins. My Viking guy kept nagging me about have a three-some but not with another girl. He really wanted me to do this for him and I was confused why but after 4 long islands, it didn't seem to matter to me anymore. Did I mention that I was super attracted to the Dolphin. Well we all go back to Dolphin guys house and it began. I had balls flying from left and right and I must say I handled them like a champ until....... These mother f****** started feeling up on each other thinking I wasn't going to notice. These mother f****** was touching each others chest and s***! I was so turned off and dried up quick and said "WTF?" 
 

They were using me to get to each other and I still think they get down. I asked my Viking guy what the f*** was up with that s*** and he says "That aint no gay s*** baby, don't get it twisted" I said, let me call my homeboy and ask him what he would have done in that situation. This dude started sweating bullets and begged me not say s***. I kneeeeeew he was gay when he started begging. I was so shocked because he is so big and masculine and is probably the coolest dude in Miami that nobody would ever suspect to be gay. Ever since that night, he has been real nice to me and treats me to anything I want. 
 

The moral of the story is... Be careful of these types of men but make them pay you to keep quiet. There are so many girls in the game getting paid to keep quiet about s***. Soon as that f***** p***** you off he knows his secret is a TOLD SECRET. Play as their cover up just don't f*** the dude anymore if you have been. Go get tested and make sure you are still clean. Protect your p**** ladies. Don't let these guys go raw in you especially if he given off gay signals. Most women contract aids from a down-low man! With that said.. "Every man is gay until proven innocent." 

 Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/gay-baller#ixzz2OruJWZw9

No comments: