Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

March 21, 2013

WHAT SHE SAID...IN RESPONSE TO BOWN DOWN FROM QUEEN B....Meshell Ndegeocell

I really felt good when I heard the new BeyoncĂ© track “Bow Down / I Been On.” The energetic frequency transcends the lyrics and that’s beautiful. Keyshia Cole, “there is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women” – Madeleine Albright said that once and it rings true. Stop critiquing people and lets support one another in the world. I, too, once felt it was necessary to give my two cents but the world is in real need of more detailed, nuanced analyses. Don’t take things out of context. “Bow Down / I Been On” is no different than the swagger many MC’s take AND IT’S FUN! Most of all, my body wants to move to it 

Read More: Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… « http://missjia.com/#ixzz2OBe8JWRs

No comments: