Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

April 2, 2013

WHAT HE SAID...SHOUT OUT TO J WILLIAMS.....

For every single person with a negative opinion...for every person who says the most vile things about me online...for all the people who call my ph from different numbers and hang up...for all the stalkers....for the dozen people who have stolen my pictures and are currently impersonating me with fake profiles pretending to be me all over the internet...for all the people who I've shown nothing but love to who talk about me like a dog..to the people who can't stand me who never met me....to the weirdos who email me or text me on a regular basis just to tell me Im goin to hell for what i do for a living...just know that...I Am WINNING!!!! AND I MEAN WINNING MY ASS OFF TOO...MY LIFE IS THE SHIT....But here's the message...while u are focused on me...it is literally impossible for u to do u...u get it...if u spent more time focusing on doin u...u wouldn't be so angry inside...XL's in tunnel vision..Peace.

No comments: