Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

October 10, 2013

WHAT SHE SAID....MISS JIA IN RESPONSE TO LAME ASS DJ TRACI STEELE.....

Am I doing the next season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta? No.

I didn’t choose. Apparently me and Drew weren’t as turnt up, I guess, as the rest of the cast members. We had some sanity. We were a little bit more relaxed and more grounded. A lot of people come to me and say you had the most class out of everyone else. Well class don’t cut it on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. So you’re considered classy even though you were constantly poppin’ off on any chick that even looked cross eyed at the father of your child and showin’ up at his house unannounced (again, going off on his guests when YOU didn’t pre-announce your arrival)?

Okay girl…. 

 Read More: Preview: Love & Hip Hop New York + Who's NOT Returning to the ATL Cast | Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… http://www.missjia.com/2013/10/10/preview-love-hip-hop-york-returning-atl-cast/#ixzz2hLyxHB5c

No comments: