Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

January 6, 2014

WHAT SHE SAID....THE NEW, CURRENT REINING QUEEN OF RACHET....MISS K. MICHELLE....

What a year I had. The overexposed Coochie pic, the constant media bashing, the very obvious shade throwing towards me, winning best new artist at the soul Train awards, #1 R&B album, to V.S.O.P hitting #4 on the charts! SHEESH I thought I couldn’t get any stronger but this year made me a beast! It was me against the world and I made it. I didn’t always handle things right, but I handled them MY WAY. Always honest and straight 2the point. I thank my Rebels 4 being my backbone, y’all fight hard 4me EVERYDAY. I love you. 

People can say what they want about me, and never give me the accolades I deserve, but they can never take away my gift. It’s even scary to me my ability to connect with so many strong people and broken hearts. I shook this industry up,They can stay mad, cuz to them I’m not supposed to be here right now. But I kept my middle fingers held high and focused on HEARTS not the CHARTS Atlantic Records and MBK have smothered me with love. Love I didn’t even have for myself. Who would’ve thought this little country girl that everybody counted out would make it this far. I’m not class favorite, never wanted to be, but I am the REALEST. You don’t have to like me, But YOU WILL RESPECT MY GIFT. My music I like this woman I have become. My momma prayed for me, and my God saved me. He is worth of all my praise! 

 Read More: Miss Jia | Black Celebrity Gossip | Latest Entertainment News http://www.missjia.com/#ixzz2pfBWwZL6

No comments: