Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

March 24, 2014

WHAT SHE SAID....CADILLAC KIM GOES IN.....AS ALWAYS...

Did anyone else besides me think NeNe went WAY TOO FAR AGAIN last night this time calling Peter a bitch? So far it seems that Cynthia said NOTHING! Had it been a man I was fucking LET ALONE my husband she would've been every kinda maggot whore ass bitch I could think of. Unacceptable. It's affecting her reputation too in a NEGATIVE way in this industry. EVERYONE that I am working with has asked me what I think about her recent behavior. Deplorable and arrogant and she better tighten up because she's NOT talented, she got LUCKY. And what was worse was that Grandpa Greg defended her in her wrong doing. And Phaedra's husband Apollo Lord...... Smh He makes them both look dumb as hell. It's clear now that she married DOWN and settled for less. Phaedra needs a man that is accomplished, her intellectual equal, who knows a rose from a lilly, does NOT fraternize with the enemy that Kenya clearly is, can deliver a speech of more than 3 words, is self controlled and doesn't act like an uncaged animal and has enough compassion and appreciation for his wife and all she is doing to ensure that their family is financially secure to AT LEAST go to the resorts front desk for a key to get into their room like he DECLINED to do in Mexico. Where's the gentleman quality? Loser. She scraped the bottom of the barrel when she got that fucked up felon. It's like she worked on her image and aspired to climb the ladder of success for nothing. Unfortunately he makes Phaedra look just as bad as he does. I predict divorce. I mean, Phaedra says cheating is not an option. Apollo says it happens. What the hell?

No comments: