Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

August 17, 2015

SHOUT OUT TO SEXY ASS EDDIE JACKSON....FOOD NETWORKS NEWEST STAR....

Eddie Jackson goes from NFL to "Food Network Star" winner

Eddie Jackson rose from cooking's version of training camp Sunday and emerged as winner of "Food Network Star." 

Once a promising cornerback with the Dolphins and Patriots, the two clubs where he spent the most time, Jackson will now get his own show on the Food Network and be featured in Food Network Magazine after winning the 11th season, hosted by celebrity chefs Bobby Flay and Giada De Laurentiis. 

 Jackson competed two years ago on Fox's "MasterChef." That was a feat on its own. Now, he is reached the pinnacle of reality food TV. "I achieved a lot in football, and just sports in general, but when it comes to football, I was never able to win that Super Bowl or win that big championship," 

Jackson told Sporting News earlier in the series. "I always fell short. So for me, if I win this, it will be the biggest accomplishment of my life, being able to take something I love so much with food and take it to the next level."

Indeed, there is life after football.

No comments: