Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

August 24, 2010

THE REAL ON ROMANCE...

I was taking a shower this morning and it occurred to me that very few of the women I have been involved with got romance right. There is a surprising number of women that sit back and wait for guys to be romantic. Some have even told me that I should be buying them lingerie and of course then I laughed at that as I do now. Not even one of them that said that really wore lingerie for me ever in the first place. I don’t have a problem doing that but the real issue is that most women wait on guys to be romantic, or never reciprocate and still expect and sit back waiting on it with a false sense of entitlement.

In my experience the most unromantic ones were also the most surprised when it was over and it was more of a sizzle that stopped sizzling. No blowups, no big fights. It was just me over it. These very same women would make comments such as “you don’t light candles anymore” or “you used to buy me flowers” but thinking back to them and their random expressions of love they came up flat.

Apparently there is nothing more attractive to women than a guy in a relationship. Trust me women come out the wood works. Its uncanny. Knowing that, it blows my mind how some women think that they don’t have to do special, romantic, or intimate things for their guys. Especially considering that the intimacy is the only thing that separating them from the random jump-off also throwing it at guys every day hoping he will take the bait. Same goes for guys I would imagine because you know like Chris Rock said any dude offering to do anything nice for any woman nine out of ten times is just really him offering her some dick. So guys keep this in mind.

If someone is special then treat them as such.


FROM: http://www.brooklynking.com/

No comments: