Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

May 11, 2012

WHAT SHE SAID....TAMI ROMAN FROM BBW IS TIRED OF BEING BULLIED....BUT NOT BULLYING

Tami Roman wants you to know that just because you see her cuttin’ the fool on national television that it doesn’t give you the right to bully her. She recently spoke with Jamie Foster-Brown of Sister 2 Sister Magazine where she talked about being misunderstood by fans/viewers of the show. Waking up to negativity on Twitter, negativity on Facebook, negativity on blogs, it’s emotionally and mentally draining, and things people say because they think they know you for watching you one hour of the week, it can weigh on your psyche. She then goes on to talk about her upbringing, having issues from her past that make her such an aggressive person, and the negative feedback she receives on Twitter. The way I’ve dealt with things over the course of my life comes from deep-routed issues. Everybody has to respect the fact that people are going to take the journey and cross bridges when they’re ready to do it. People judge based on how they would handle a situation. They don’t take into consideration how a person was raised. Everybody’s going to handle things differently. You don’t have to follow me on Twitter. You really don’t. You don’t have to like me on Facebook. You don’t have to do any of that. If you disagree with how I handle something or the way a moment went down, you can say that and you don’t have to call me a b!tc#. You don’t have to call me a lowlife. You don’t have to call me a hood rat. You don’t have to call me out my name to get your point across. I can take any type of criticism as long as you’re respectful to me, but people have a tendency to chastise and belittle us and not really realizing they’re doing the [bullying]. Well, hello pot…. Read More: Tami Roman is tired of being bulliedMiss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… http://missjia.com/2012/05/09/tami-roman-tired-bullying/#ixzz1uahJraRy THANKS TO MISSJIA.COM

No comments: