Hate It or Love It Most Popular Posts

May 11, 2012

WHAT SHE SAID....MONICA'S THOUGHTS ON THE BASKETBALL WIVES....

I respect the women on Basketball Wives because I think that’s their truth. It’s no different than if you take a group of men from the post office, you take a group of men from FedEx, the music industry, rappers, actors, whatever, and there will be different situations that may speak to each other. 

And some of their situations are more similar. 

Mines is totally different but I respect them because they use that show as a platform to do other things that they love. They own stores, they own cosmetics, they own so many different things. So I don’t have any issues with Basketball Wives at all because I think that they’re telling their truth. 

My truth is not like that. My husband is very supportive. He’s an amazing man because he’s not afraid to be a man. He’s okay with saying how he feels about me and doing certain things to make sure his wife is okay. And he’s a family man to the tenth power, so that was important for me. So I think it is all about the individual and not the job or the sport. 

You have to judge people based on who they are and what they show you and what I’ve experienced with my husband is nothing like that. But I believe they live in their own truth and I think that that’s okay.

Read More: Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… « Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… http://missjia.com/#ixzz1uaexTSWU

No comments: